7/10/2012

TV Shows I Watch

Hello guys! So, it's summer and we all get bored sometimes :) I tend to watch tv shows when I am bored so here they are:

Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf is about a guy who was bitten by a werewolf and who now became one. He falls in love with the werewolf hunters' girl. There are a few types of werewolfs. What I love the most about the show is that it's a fun, romantic and action show. Normally the shows are only two of those, it's great how they put it all together. It's a summer series shown on MTV and the second season is currently shown. I suggest you to check it out. 


The Vampire Diaries (TVD)


So, Vampire Diaries is one of the most popular teen shows. It's about a girl who meets a guy and falls in love with him. It's only later that she learns that he's a vampire. A few weeks later his brother comes in town and he gets close to the girl. She later learns that she looks exactly like a girl (vampire) who both dated in the late 1800s.


Pretty Little Liars (PLL)


Oh, pretty little liars, nothing much to say about it except that you become addicted to this show. Every episode is full of surprises and suspense. Basically, it's about 4 girls who's friend died a few years ago, they start receiving sms from A who knows all of their secrets. It's kind a creepy but I promise you, you won't regret it!!!



So those were my top 3, the ones I really really love but if you are looking for some other tv shows to watch here are some:
- Hart of Dixie
- The Lying Game
- Suburgatory
- New Girl
- Ringer
- Jane by Design
- Once Upon A Time


I hope I helped you guys :) Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment