7/25/2012

Best Books To Bring To The Beach/Pool

Summertime!!! Okay, so summertime is a moment of the year where you want to relax and refresh, and while you're doing that a little bit of daydreaming wouldn't hurt right? Dreaming about love, dreaming about your future and maybe, I don't know clothes!! Or is it just me, okay, I'll go back to my corner.

So here are some books that will make you get away from the real world and make you daydream again and again, you ready, let's get started!


Okay, this one is a little obvious but come on, I couldn't have started my book choice without the Hunger Games!! They have romance, adventure, suspense, basically all that you (I?) need to keep on reading a book :))




A little bit of suspense while you're reading a book, tons of emotions and the fact that the suspense is not going to end in a single book but last for very long makes my heart beat very very fast. Yes, that's right I am talking about the Pretty Little Liars. I love it!!!


A story of a girl, wait actually 4 bestfriends, who are trying to figure out where they belong. One day, they find a pair of pants which then becomes the "Traveling Pants". Those books are very girly and fun to read, if you just want to chill near the pool this is the books that I'd suggest you to read.


And of course, we cannot end without the classic, Nicholas Sparks. Every single (in both ways ;) dream of living a Nicholas Sparks kind of romance. All of the books are very different yet the same and they're..... I just cannot find a word to describe the Nicholas Sparks novels. They're perfection. 



Those are the books that I enjoy bringing to the beach with me. I don't know if you noticed but every single book that I showed has become a movie/tv show I don't know why but I enjoy reading books and then watching the movie(not the other way around) I don't know I enjoy it way more cause I can kind a predict what's going to happen next.


FTC Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
And no Nicholas Sparks did not pay me with the true love (unfortunately) 



No comments:

Post a Comment