7/17/2012

Low Calorie Summer Drinks

Hey guys! So since it's summer, we all want lots of liquids, we get bored of water sometimes and we want something that will fill us up and has great taste. After my researches on internet I've found some cool smoothies/milkshakes :D P.S. Don't worry all of them are low caloric and healthy (and non-alcoholic) :)


If you are looking for smoothies that will replace your meals and still be super delicious and healthy just click here :)

Have you tried out Starbucks Refreshers Beverage? They all taste like fruits and don't have lots of calories :)

Those smoothies are all under 350 calories and they fill you up very very well :) They're all made of fruits!

If you're looking for a refresher and don't care about the calories at all then I'd check out those, they're just amazingly yummy!!!!

Check out my video where I show you a super good healthy cold drink (made with green tea) :)


I hope I was helpful, let me know on the comments below if you tried out any of those :) Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment