7/08/2012

Fave Links

Hello there!
I am soooo excited because it's my first post (message?) on here!! Yay!! So whenever I can't film I just need to write stuff on here :) So, this post is about my favorite links!!! I consult those links pretty much everyday. Sooooooooo here they are:


Seventeen:


I love seventeen.com cause you can read pretty much everything that's in the magazine. It's very practical for me because it's very hard for me to buy it since I don't live in the States. There are tons of fun quizzes and games that I really enjoy (especially quizzes) of there are tons of freebies for those of you who do live in the States. There is also a seventeen advice blog, it's somewhere where you can ask whatever question you want (no judgement) and people answer to your questions. The answer come (most of the time) from teens like us! :D

Weheartit:



There isn't a lot to say about weheartit, except that it's one of the best sites on net to find pictures. You just insert a few words in the search tab and you find whatever you were looking for! Pretty cool right??

Shape:



Shape.com is a site where only weight loss, healthy weight maintaining tricks are written. There are tons of workouts, tips  and recipes!! Something that they just created is the recipe finder (up left) you write what you are craving (pasta-beef-rice&grains-soups-chicken-veggies) and then you insert how many calories you want it to be, how many time you want to spend to cook it, your skill level and the cost! It's super easy and it gives you results in a blink! Try it out :D











FTC Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment