7/18/2012

To Wear: Bikini Cover-Ups

Hey guys, so I know that it's very hot outside and we want to go to the beach pretty much every single day. But not because you go to beach that you won't put on cute clothes! There are tons of cute cover-ups and you can pair them with cool bikinis and sandals/flip-flops :) So check out the ones that I came up with! P.S. I've tried to keep them on budget so you wouldn't have to spend a fortune on beach clothes ;)

Beachfit number 1:

This one is a very colorful one, it has pretty much every single summer color in it but I am in love with the red bikini!! It goes super well with the sandals :)

Beachfit number 2:



This one is more girly and romantic the baby pink of the dress completes the bikini very well, I've always found brown and baby pink adorable! I don't think there is a more flirty combinaison than this.

Beachfit number 3:


This outfit is very very simple yet feminine without the dress. The dress is what brings you the summer breeze. It's super lightweight and it adds an amazing pop of color on your outfit so you'll be sure to turn heads at the beach :)

FYI: If you're interested on buying any of those clothing just go on here and search the outfit you want, double click on the clothing item and it'll bring to the web site of the brand :)

I hope it was helpful and fun to read and I'll write to you guys later :) Bye!


Disclaimer: This post wasn't sponsored, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment