7/09/2012

Sparkly Monday

Hi there! Sooo, I know that Mondays aren't that hard because we are on vacation but I thought I'd start an habit called "Sparkly Monday" where I'd post inspiring, funny, girly stuff to get you guys through this horrible day :P Okay, so let's get started!


This picture made me aww soo mcuh because I watched only a bit of the movie but I can see why he is trying to give her flowers. Even though she said she didn't want any, he thinks and buys her carrots :)) How cute!!! And there are guys who don't even think about giving a flowers....



Isn't this 100% true for everyone?? It gets worse when you are with your bestfriends and with strangers cause you try to seem calm but there are a thousand jokes going on in your & your best friends head! :P




I love this picture because it reflects my policy, I really don't know where I am going, I am trying hard to go somewhere good, but I have no idea which direction to take... But I also know that someday I will be there, where ever my destiny is to be I will be there and nothing is going to stop it. So, I don't know where I am going but I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment